E3D Revo Voron
Swap nozzles without complex tools and hot tightening with this innovative new HotEnd ecosystem from E3D, FDM 3D printing extrusion system experts.
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles · Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Smallest and lightest HotEnd produced so far
- Titanium-like performance
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Compatible with Voron Afterburner/Stealthburner, Legacy, Switchwire, Trident, Voron 0, Voron 1, Voron 2
- Heatsink is licensed under GPLv3, full drawing available after units start shipping
READY FOR REVO
Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
E3D's special manufacturing process gives this aluminum HotEnd the strength and low thermal conductivity of titanium, without actually being titanium!
A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. It’s much safer too – unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
RUNS COOL, LOOKS COOL
With an anodized red heatsink, not only does Revo Voron run cool – it looks cool, too.
FLEXIBLE TO ANY SETUP
Revo Voron is intended for Voron printheads.
- Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
- Maximum temperature: 300C
- Lightweight for greater motion system agility
- Compatible with RapidChange Revo ecosystem
- 4x M3 mounting (see drawing)
- Compatible with direct drive systems
- Mass: 25g
Revo Micro HeatSink
Revo HeaterCore w/ spring
12V or 24V
Photo credit: wile.e from Voron Discord
We ship within one business day. Message us if your country is not available, and we will add it.