E3D Revo Micro
Swap nozzles without complex tools and hot tightening with this innovative new HotEnd ecosystem from E3D, FDM 3D printing extrusion system experts.
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles · Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Smallest and lightest HotEnd we’ve produced so far
- Titanium-like performance
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Compatible with popular 3D printers including Creality, Ender, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice, and many more
READY FOR REVO
Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
Our special manufacturing process gives this aluminum HotEnd the strength and low thermal conductivity of titanium, without actually being titanium!
A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. It’s much safer too – unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
RUNS COOL, LOOKS COOL
With an anodized black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
FLEXIBLE TO ANY SETUP
Revo Micro plays nice with Bowden and direct drive setups, but its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.
- Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
- Max temp: 300C
- Lightweight for greater motion system agility
- Compatible with RapidChange Revo ecosystem
- Maximum temperature 300C
- M12 thread mounting
- Compatible with Bowden and direct drive systems
- Weight: 30g
12V or 24V
We ship within one business day. Message us if your country is not available, and we will add it.