LDO Orbiter V2.0 Direct Drive Extruder
We are pleased to be carrying the LDO Oribiter 2.0 by Dr. Lorincz Rober, and produced by LDO Motors.
Newest generation of the Orbiter Extruder - Version 2.0 is a big improvement on the V1.5 design, with the extra options of a built-in filament sensor in the future! (coming 2022)
- Shorter drive gears 11mm vs 15mm
- Hardened filament drive gears manufactured by Bondtech
- Weight reduced to ~135 grams
- Smaller more compact dimensions (11.6% shorter)
- New motor design offers ~40% increase in pushing force in real printing conditions and much improved acceleration performance vs the -36sth20-0504
- Flipped drive gears – filament path closer to the extruder center for a more balanced design and perfect fit on delta printers as well
- Stainless steel filament exit guide with 0.2-0.3mm clearance to drive gears for best TPU printing experience and extreme wear resistance when using abrasive filaments.
- High temperature resistant injected housings, GPA12
- Machined PEEK secondary drive gear sleeve
- Tension mechanism with grab screw design (Captive Grab Screw)
- Mounting screws in line with filament exit path – improving housing stiffness and easier mounting
- Perfectly aligned filament path
- New smaller and better PTFE input coupler
- Motor position rotated by additional 10 degrees for easier maintenance and assembly
- Filament sensor add on with auto load and unload button add on feature
- And many more small changes to improve mechanical accuracy and design look
Check out https://orbiterprojects.com/ for more!
We ship within one business day. Message us if your country is not available, and we will add it.