LDO Orbiter V2.0 Direct Drive Extruder
We are pleased to be carrying the LDO Oribiter 2.0 by Dr. Lorincz Rober, and produced by LDO Motors.
Please note: The we have received replacements which fix the filament path issue.
Newest generation of the Orbiter Extruder - Version 2.0 is a big improvement on the V1.5 design, with the extra options of a built-in filament sensor in the future! (coming 2022)
- Shorter drive gears 11mm vs 15mm
- Hardened filament drive gears manufactured by Bondtech
- Weight reduced to ~135 grams
- Smaller more compact dimensions (11.6% shorter)
- New motor design offers ~40% increase in pushing force in real printing conditions and much improved acceleration performance vs the -36sth20-0504
- Flipped drive gears – filament path closer to the extruder center for a more balanced design and perfect fit on delta printers as well
- Stainless steel filament exit guide with 0.2-0.3mm clearance to drive gears for best TPU printing experience and extreme wear resistance when using abrasive filaments.
- High temperature resistant injected housings, GPA12
- Machined PEEK secondary drive gear sleeve
- Tension mechanism with grab screw design (Captive Grab Screw)
- Mounting screws in line with filament exit path – improving housing stiffness and easier mounting
- Perfectly aligned filament path
- New smaller and better PTFE input coupler
- Motor position rotated by additional 10 degrees for easier maintenance and assembly
- Filament sensor add on with auto load and unload button add on feature
- And many more small changes to improve mechanical accuracy and design look
Check out https://orbiterprojects.com/ for more!
We ship within one business day. Message us if your country is not available, and we will add it.