Voron 0.1 Kit
Mandala Rose Works is pleased to be able to offer the Voron0 kit, with a little of our own added in. The Voron 0.1 Kits manufactured by LDO that we are carrying will include our popular Voron0 Magbed, and we have decided to do the panels ourselves as well. The internal panels will be Black ABS, the acrylic sides will be Dark Transparent Red. The front panel of the top hat and the door of the printer will be clear acrylic, while the other panels of the top hat will be Smoked Acrylic. All of our panels are 3mm thickness.
We will not be doing pre-orders on these, and the kits will be available once they arrive from LDO and we add our bits to the kit.
The kit includes everything except the printed parts, RTV, threadlocker or lube. Gotta give you something to print after all!
We highly suggest red to go with our theme, but of course, the choice is up to you! We like the look of yellow for the printed parts as well (we have an alternate color scheme photo in the gallery that is yellow). See below for the items included in our V0 Kits.
We know that not everyone may want our color scheme, but that is OK. This is just something fun we decided to do because the V0 is so unique!
- LDO Frame - Anodized Red, Gold or Black
- LDO V0.1 Motor Kit
- LDO Rail Kit
- Phaetus Dragonfly BMO
- Pre Made Wire kit
- Buck converter
- Mandala Rose Works Magbed - Anodized Gold!
- Raspberry Pi 3B
- BTT SKR Mini V2
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Machined Rail Nuts - Our kit includes 5 custom machined T nuts to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
- Brass Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
- Two Types of Nuts - We've included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
- Partially Threaded Screws - The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the idler and Latch parts.
- Hex Wrenches - We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives?
- Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze.
- Nuts in 1515 Extrusions - See our 1515 short nut guide here for tips on handling nuts in 1515 aluminum extrusions.
We ship within one business day. Message us if your country is not available, and we will add it.